WholeBody Massage Therapy, Inc.
Forms to fill out prior to your session
Forms to fill out prior to your session
You must fill out a Client intake form and a Covid 19 intake form before your massage. Due to new regulations, you will wait in your car and text/call me when you are here. I will be having all client intake forms done electronically to save time. The forms are below
Covid 19 Information
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: my commitment to your safety and health. By its very nature, massage and bodywork requires skin-to-skin contact and you should be familiar with the fact that infection control has always been a top priority for my practice. As we navigate life with additional requirements and modify existing measures due to the coronavirus, please help me to support all of my clients by cooperating with some new requirements.
My practice follows Practice Guidelines recommended by the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (FSMTB), along with infection control recommendations made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. I made these changes to help protect my clients and myself.
• I will communicate with you beforehand to obtain updates to your health information and ask you specifically about your potential exposure to COVID-19.
• When you arrive at the office, I’ll ask that you wait in your vehicle until I text you or call you to come in. This ensures that we don’t have too many people in the reception area at one time.
• I’ll ask you if you have developed any symptoms of illness since we scheduled your appointment. If you feel ill on the day of your session, there is no penalty for canceling your appointment. Massage is not advised if you have any symptoms of illness.
• Please bring a face mask to use while you are in the building, and during your massage.
• I will ask you to sign an informed consent form that states, “I understand that close contact with people increases the risk of infection from COVID-19. By signing this form, I acknowledge that I am aware of the risks involved and give consent to receive massage from this practitioner.”
• There is a hand-hygiene station that I will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find hand sanitizer in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
I look forward to seeing you again and am happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps I take to keep you, and every client, safe in my practice. My practice is tentatively scheduled to open on day, month, date.
Thank you for being my client. I value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back to a safe, therapeutic touch environment.
Eileen Monaghan, LMT/Owner WholeBody Massage Therapy, Inc.
All sessions are by appointment only. Due to the nature of my business, during my work hours, I may be unable to answer my phone. Texting is a great way to get in touch with me because I can easily text you between appointments. I encourage you to Book Online first (See Below). If you are looking for specific times that do not show up as available on my Online Scheduler, please text me and we can always schedule that way. If you have any other questions or you would like to speak about any specific conditions, please call and leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
I accept cash, check, and credit cards. Bounced checks will incur a $25 fee.
Cancellation Policy/No Show Policy
I understand that there are times when you must miss an appointment due to emergencies or obligations to work or family. However, when you do not call to cancel an appointment you may be preventing another client from receiving a much-needed massage. Conversely, the situation may arise where another client fails to cancel an appointment and I am unable to schedule you for a massage due to a seemingly “full” appointment book.
If an appointment is not cancelled at least 12 hours in advance, you will be charged 50% of the session price.
If you do not show up to your appointment and you give no notice (No Show), you will be charged the full amount of the session missed.
This policy will be held for ALL clients.
You must pay for your missed appointment prior to your next appointment.
You must contact me via text/call to schedule your next appointment after a missed appointment. Online scheduling will not be made available to you until you have paid all fees.
Clients that habitually cancel without notice may be asked to pay for appointments prior to session or may be asked to use another Massage Therapist from then on.
I understand that delays can happen. Please allow ample time to get to your appointment on time. My appointments run back to back, with enough time for me to take payment and set up my room for my next appointment. If I am running late for any reason, I will ALWAYS give you your full time. If you are running late, you will receive whatever time is left so I can keep all my other sessions from running late.
I ask, if this is your first session with me, that you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your session so you may fill out a Health Intake form. This will also give you plenty of time to find my office.
Thank you for your continued support of me! If you have any further questions or believe that you are being charged in error, please don’t hesitate in contacting me.
Gift Certificates/Prepaid Appointments: Gift Certficates/Prepaid appointments are Non-refundable. If you cannot make your appointment, you may transfer that appointment to another person. Please contact me if you would like to transfer your Gift Certficate/Prepaid appointment to another person